Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024, 10:21:22

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Front left automatic window problem
MessagePosté: Ven 11 Sep 2020, 21:51:25 
Régulier
Régulier

Roule en: 605 TD 2.1l
I will truly give my best to try to explain this problem, it's kinda stupid. Also my apologies if my language make this harder.

So, when I press automatic button to pull window down, the window goes down to a certain level(not to the full end). Through manually button I can make it go further. But when I press automatic button to go up, the window moves very little and stops. At that point, some relay start clicking so fast and my central lighting start to light on/off really fast. It really looks like switch for door open/closed is being activated (which btw by my knowledge doesn't work - light on dashboard doesn't go on when I open the door although I changed it with a new one). After that I have to hold manually UP button till the window goes to half opened and then I can use automatic button and window will close normally. I'm assuming its little complicated to realise this problem through words so if there is anyone who is willing to help me to solve this crap, I'll make video of this problem. Thank you in advance :)

Annonces du forum Peugeot 605

Sujet du message: Re: Front left automatic window problem
MessagePosté: Dim 13 Sep 2020, 9:49:40 
Régulier
Régulier

Roule en: 605 TD 2.5l
poor Skojevac, so many issues with your 605 hahaha.

For the automatic windows to go up / down, maybe you should try to disconnect the battery, then it will forget the full up and full down positions and the first time you'll have to make your windows goes full up and down one time manually so that it remembers the correct position again, you'll see the windows will go up very slowly, by steps of 5cm each time.

Not sure if you understand what i mean ?

As for the lights, no idea of what's going on, so weird ...

MessagePosté: Jeu 01 Oct 2020, 23:46:41 
Régulier
Régulier

Pepper9187 a écrit:
poor Skojevac, so many issues with your 605 hahaha.

For the automatic windows to go up / down, maybe you should try to disconnect the battery, then it will forget the full up and full down positions and the first time you'll have to make your windows goes full up and down one time manually so that it remembers the correct position again, you'll see the windows will go up very slowly, by steps of 5cm each time.

Not sure if you understand what i mean ?

As for the lights, no idea of what's going on, so weird ...

Hahahah I'm really starting to be ashamed for spamming. Electric part is all what gives me headache, so lame :D
I will try your metod for manually opening,not sure if it will work cause I disconnected battery few times before and no changes. Anyway I will record video so people can see unbelieveble dark sides of 605 haha. Thanks for reply

Update: I have solved problem today. I doubt that this problem will happen anywhere else but anyway I'll tell you solution. Actually, wires for door signal light were somehow cut, idk really how. When window was going down, it moved minus wire which got connected to mass and problems occured.

MessagePosté: Mar 06 Oct 2020, 16:47:26 
Nouveau
Nouveau

Roule en: 605 16s 2l
I had the same kind of problem with the lights. One day, suddenly, the interior lights came on and started flashing.
It was because I had pressed the anti-fog control.
Since this day, I have never pressed that button again and that disco event is gone (for ever, I hope).

For the windows, it happened to me last winter, one evening when it was very cold and humid. It repaired alone itself as soon as it came. Then nothing, never more.

I am not sure that your 2 problems are linked but I am not a "mechanic".

MessagePosté: Ven 09 Oct 2020, 13:10:20 
Régulier
Régulier

Sam92 a écrit:
I had the same kind of problem with the lights. One day, suddenly, the interior lights came on and started flashing.
It was because I had pressed the anti-fog control.
Since this day, I have never pressed that button again and that disco event is gone (for ever, I hope).

For the windows, it happened to me last winter, one evening when it was very cold and humid. It repaired alone itself as soon as it came. Then nothing, never more.

I am not sure that your 2 problems are linked but I am not a "mechanic".

I should agree with you that problems are not linked, but actually in some way they are (windows touched the broken wire,wire touched the mass and the 3rd party problem occured). I just can't understand why the "disco" starts when minus wire comes to mass and relay start clicking fast. Same relay start clicking when I'm trying to move out "open/closed door switch"(sensor) when one side of switch connector touch the chassis. None of the door signal light react when doors are opened, nor the central lighting lights on when doors are open (they light on only when I unlock the car). btw, problems with wire and door switch are linked with drivers doors. I would suggest you to check if you have similar problem like me (wire problem) just for safety reasons. Imagine if two cut wires touch each other. First time fuse will save you, next time you got your car on fire.

MessagePosté: Ven 09 Oct 2020, 23:32:57 
Nouveau
Nouveau

Roule en: 605 16s 2l
Many thanks for your advice !

I'll check that asap.

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure